Where is the Sustainability Courtyard?
The Sustainability Courtyard of University of Hawaiʻi Mānoa, outlined in yellow below, is located between Kuykendall Hall & the Hawaiʻi Institute of Geophysics off of Correa Rd.
Driving Directions from H1 and Parking Info
- Going either direction on H1, take exit 24B for University Ave.
(If heading Ewa, you will make a slight right onto University Ave. If heading Diamond Head, you will loop under the freeway and merge onto University Ave.)
- Turn right onto Dole St.
- Turn left into campus on East-West Rd.
- Proceed to the entrance kiosk to get a parking pass ($6 flat fee for all day on Saturday). You may park in ANY available parking stall you find on the entire campus, so long as it does not say “Reserved”. Areas of the map in green indicate available parking.
- Just after the kiosk, turn left on Correa Rd.to get to the Sustainability Courtyard.
- Please note: Pay-to-Park machines located on upper campus visitor lots, the fee is $6 flat rate for the day.
For more information, see Visitor Parking on the UH Manoa website.
Taking the Bus
Routes serving the Mānoa campus on Saturday include the 4, 6, 13, and 18, plus express route A. Plan your route by visiting thebus.org and use Correa Rd, UH Manoa as your destination address. See also Bus Information on the UH Manoa website.